Friday, April 29, 2011

Edzo Burger Shop & a sexual routine I field tested last night

We had gotten a one Day Cta Pass. I've been wanting to try Edzo's Burger shop in Evanston and I figured I might as well use the pass and get my money's worth. When I got there, some electric company (not ComEd) was buying free lunches. Unfortunately, I missed it by 5 people. I had the griddle burger which I didn't think was that special but I want to try the char burger next time as that's supposed to be better. The truffle fries were good but a bit salty. Next time, I'll try some other fries. The Nutella milkshake was really good.

I joked with Sidegames about trying out a routine I created describing the emotions I felt about the free lunch cocktease. Here's what I came up with:

I went to Edzo's Burger shop in Evanston cause I wanted to try their burgers. When I got there, an electric company was buying free lunches but I ended up missing the cutoff by 5 minutes. I'm not sure if you can relate, but the emotion I felt was like this time I was about to pull this girl to my car from the bar and go home with her, but suddenly a friend swooped in and dragged her away.

I only tried it on the first set we opened as I ended up being there. Later, I had an opportunity to use it again but I said something different. I said, "I felt like I was about to open Christmas presents and suddenly they were taken away." Obviously, it's a small sample size, but the sexual routine worked fine as I ended up staying in that set for a long time. More on that set in my next post.

I think in theory my story would work as it describes an emotion and it shows that I'm nonjudgmental about sex and am open about going home with girls from the bars.
Besides that, the story/routine amuses me so that's why it will/did work.

No comments:

Post a Comment