Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Strong Eye Contact through restaurant window

Normally, I wouldn't even post about this, but I need to pull all the good out the last few days. I forgot until now that as I was walking back to my car in Wrigley, I looked into Pick Me Up Cafe (it's really name that and I should have tried to pick up in there). I locked eye contact with this girl. She was in a booth and on the other side was a couple. Her head turns as I walked by and she waved at me.

I hate to admit that I didn't walk in. I was really off from all the BS lately. I've opened sets eating pizza that didn't give me massive approach invitation like this. It's really dumb that I didn't go in, but let's take the positive.

Again, I need to focus on all the cool things that happened despite all the bad things. Here is another example of why I shouldn't doubt myself. I'm definitely putting out a good vibe when I get instant attraction like this.

I feel better already with just these three posts. I'm sure I'll be positive Tuesday night. Of course I'll experience rejection. That's part of the game. I just have to be immune to it like I usually am.

No comments:

Post a Comment