Monday, August 15, 2011

Beast mode: Sarging a hot blond on the phone

I'm gonna post my Sunday Field Report in a sec but I wanted to post about this set from Saturday that I didn't mention in my last post. I was on the street on Division when I saw this tall, hot blonde standing by a light pole. She was on the phone. I want to write about this set because it's a great example of what a beast mode romp does to you. At this time Saturday, I had gone out 10 days in a row.

I could see myself normally not trying to approach this set, mainly cause she was on the phone. Some other guys might not have approached dude to being intimidated by her looks. I seem to have gotten that sticking point out of my system.

I approached her from the front so she could seem me coming and locked eye contact with her. I moved until I was right up on her. I could hear her telling, "Come on and pick me up. I'm right over at X bar. It's only a few minutes away."

I began to just say stuff like, "Get off the phone. Tell that fuck buddy you don't need him anymore."

I said more stuff but I can't even remember it. The cool thing was that she was receptive to my advances initially. I grabbed her hand and she was cool with that, and I put my arm on her hip and pulled her into me. She started telling the guy, "Can you hear this?"

Eventually, she did tell me to go away, so I did. 2j suggested that I could have tried to grab the phone and hang up on the guy. He made a great point that it would have either gotten me laid or completely blown out but it might have been worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment