Saturday, June 23, 2012

Nympho bisexual Russian girls-Near Pull

Wow.  I'm sitting here thinking, "Wow, this PUA shit is really starting to happen for me."  The nights keep getting crazier.  The only things that have been slowing me down are logistics and end game problems. 

Tyler's "Friendly and Cool":
I owe tonight's success to this video that I linked the other day. 
http://www.rsdnation.com/tyler/blog/2-new-vids-how-romance-getting-arguments-how-yesterdays-epiphany-becomes-todays-gimmick

The second video has helped me realize I can just relax when approaching hotter chicks.  When we'd see the rare hotter girl out, I'd approach, but I'd keep telling myself that I needed to open hard physically and I kept thinking I needed to run high caliber game to have a chance.  That wasn't getting me any results and my mind was just freezing up when I'd open due to performance anxiety.  After talking with Nintendo Friday night, watching the second video helped me decide that I can just trust myself and run a base level of game.  I know how to have an interesting conversation and branch off threads to other topics or cut off bad threads.  I have my usual stories or themes that I know work as a backup.  I decided that I'm just gonna try to relax.  I decided I was going to talk to hot girls and just have a regular conversation. 

No anxiety in a hot venue:
I suppose it's somewhat appropriate that I had an awesome night the first time in this venue.  I had heard years ago that this venue is filled with hot girls.   Part of the reason I never went is that I used to think  I was wasting my time cause I had no chance with hot girls.  Now, my journey has finally brought me to where I'm beginning to believe that I am enough (the Alex RSD concept).  We decided to come here because there was a cool sounding promotion that had free (nasty tasting Hypnotic drinks) and there was free cover.  During debrief Thursday night, we decided we have to hit up better venues.  The only way we can get comfortable talking to hot girls is to actually go where there are a lot of them.

The Russian 2-set:
The only set in the venue when we walked in was this 4-set.  I almost opened them but Nintendo and I decided we would just chill when it got busier rather than risk busting out so early.  About 20 minutes later, I spotted this 2-set walk in.  They walked in back to the bathroom.  Not too long afterward, I found them standing near us while we were talking.  The 2-set was a tall blonde and a pale brunette that was an inch or two shorter than me.  I opened the pale brunette (Husky Girl) as she was closest to me. 

I probably opened too softly as the girl could barely hear me.  I then raised my voice.  The set didn't really open off the bat.  The girls were just standing there, though, they didn't leave.  I kept plowing and mentioned the free drinks.  We had seen that on the website but there were also cards around advertising the drinks.  That seemed to open things up as they were excited about it and ordered the free drinks. 

Soon, we had the set separated.  Nintendo seemed to be getting along well with the blonde and he had moved her to the back of the club.  I kept talking to Husky Girl and we had some deep rapport going.  I could tell she was into me, but I also wasn't giving a lot of kino for some reason.  The blonde came several times to check on her and of course she told her things were going fine. 

Bisexual girls:
It was Nintendo that discovered this aspect of the girls.  My girl had said the blonde was a total party girl but she claimed she wasn't that much of one anymore.  Thinking back, either she only does this once in awhile, or she was just saying that to qualify herself to me.  The blonde had come back a 3rd time with Nintendo and they were standing next to us talking.  Suddenly, this other girl showed up: a brunette about my height (I'm gonna call her #3). 

Husky girl told me she didn't know the other girl.  She didn't really talk to us. She went up to the blonde and Nintendo had to deal with both of them.  He looked money (to use that line from Swingers).  He had his arms around two girls and was taking pictures with them.  He said he felt like he had a decent chance of a double make out if I had the stones to go for it. 

The three girls ended up leaving.  My girl told me they were going by a friend in the VIP section but she claimed she'd be back. 

Your girl left and looked upset:
We hit up some other sets when they left.  I didn't have much success but I felt great because I was opening girls that would have intimidated me just a few days ago and I wasn't feeling nervous.  My brain wasn't freezing up either.  It felt like I was opening a normal set so at least I wasn't getting busted out because I was messing myself up with performance anxiety.  I know this is an amazing breakthrough.  My game is getting really good and if I can treat the 9's and 10's the same way, then I'm gonna reach the next level.

I got separated from him at one point and I went to the bathroom.  I noticed the stall had a solid door and was pretty much a separate room.  The thought crossed my mind, "I wonder if you could pull a girl here and throw the attendant like 20 bucks so he doesn't bother you and bang a girl back there."  Little did I know that I would have been able to test this out had I gone that route. 

I came out and found Nintendo.  He said that he had seen my girl walk outside.  He said she looked bored/upset when she walked out.  My mind wondered, "Was it cause she couldn't find me?  Naw, that can't be possible."   I asked Nintendo, "You should have gotten her attention." 

We looked by the VIP area and we saw #3 and the blonde dancing there. 

"I guarantee I'll get in the VIP section:"
Nintendo was telling me he wanted to go the VIP section cause #3 and the blonde where there.  He didn't know what to do since there were bouncers on both end limiting access.  I told him that I'd show him how to get in.  That's when I said the quote above.  First, I told him we had to go to the other side as we had been hovering around this side.  I knew what I was gonna do in my head.  I have to credit Colorado Dave years ago at the Museum of Science and Industry for learning this move (We snuck into the sold out "Body Worlds" exhibit on the closing weekend.  This was several years ago: we were willing to pay but there were no tickets left the whole weekend so we ended up sneaking in.)   The lesson is that if you walk like you belong somewhere, and do a walk like you would if you owned the place, people are less likely to challenge you. 

There was actually so big guy standing near the entrance.  I moved past him and had an impression like I was annoyed he was in the way.  I knew the bouncer was standing right behind him but I didn't even look at him and kept walking past like I would if I belong there.  He challenged me by saying, "Hey, do you have a wrist band?"  I turned back slowly and said, "My friend is right over there."  I felt like my demeanor was one that basically said, "Wow, I can't be bothered by you.  I'm barely acknowledging that you are challenging my right to be in this area."  The bouncer said, "Okay, you're table is over there?" and he let me be. 

Note that the wrong way to get in is to stop by the bouncer like you need his permission.  You also can't act nervous or hesitate in anyway when you are walking towards.  I guess I owe a shout out to this other poker buddy who has gotten me to front row concert seats and premium baseball seats through a mixture of slight of hand and confident body language. 

Nintendo followed me as this was happening and we got to the table.  I only saw #3 dancing in front of the table.  In my head, I was thinking, "Well, this sucks.  My girl is gone and there's only one girl here.  I had been introduced to her, I guess, cause she recognized me when I walked up.  I said, "Hi" and just started dancing by myself.  Nintendo started dancing with her.  He told me later that he went for the make out severals times with her but she refused. 

My girl is bisexual too?!:
Here is the crazy part of the story that I didn't even find out about until after I was out of the set.  #3 didn't want to kiss Nintendo, but she pointed out that the blonde and Huskie Girl were in the seating area.  He said that the blonde was fingering Huskie girl right there.  Nintendo said later that the girls must have been on Ecstasy or something as they were just super sexual.

I forgot to mention that he had the following exchange with the blonde early on.  She mentioned that her birthday was coming up and Nintendo asked what she was doing.  She said she was gonna either go on a yatch trip or do a gangbang. 
Nintendo: Excuse me?
Blonde: I might have 3 guys fuck me at the same time.
(I would have probably used Style "Respect" response in this situation.)
Nintendo: Sign me up.
(When he originally told me this story, I thought she was just messing around, but the way she was this evening, there's a chance she was serious.  Nintendo also told me that the blonde said she wants to be a stripper.  Huskie girl, again, had told me the blonde was a huge party girl.) 

He said that he went up to the blonde and went to kiss her and she started making out with her.  I think he might have kissed Huskie girl too.  He said that he started talking to the blonde and he accidentally spit his gum out and it hit her in the hair.  She went to the bathroom to get it out. 

Later he told me he screwed up with the blonde by being dumb.  At one point, she had shit test him by walking off and getting all up on some guy.  She then came back and he waved her off.  I remember replying, "WTF?"  Then I said, "You can still recover from that."

Now, keep in mind that I didn't know any of the above until the end of our evening at this bar. 

I have a surprise for you:
Where the story continues for me is that I saw Nintendo trying to kiss #3.  I was just dancing by myself near the table.  I opened some nearby girls but they just ignored me.  I remember that Nintendo came up to me and said, "Come here, I have a suprise for you." 

I came over and suddenly I spotted Huskie Girl dancing by this table. 

She devoured me:
I immediately went up to her and her response gets me hard as I think about it.  If I ever need a postive sarging reference experience, I need only to draw on this memory.  As soon as our eyes me, her eyes just lit up. Nintendo even told me later that she must have been really in to me because he too had noticed how she reacted when she first saw me again. 

Very few words were exchanged.  I think it might have been one; I might have said, "Hey."  Our eyes met.  She was kind of crouched down dancing.  She stood up into my arms and she just lunged for my lips.  I couldn't even describe this as a kiss close.  Our lips met and she just started devouring me.

It's crazy makeout and I did the usual bit of sucking/kissing her neck.  She was the right height that I could grind out crotches together.  She was frantically trying to get even more stimulation from that or from my leg when I used it to stimulate her.  I was grabbing her ass and tits with no resistence and she started to grab my cock. 

In some places, I could have done crazier things, but this place doesn't have a really dark area.  There isn't really a dance floor, people just dance wherever they were.  We were dancing in this walkway between the booths in the VIP section. 

Trying to pull:
I was trying to decide if I should try to keep this going till close.  I started feeling out logistics.  I asked her where she lived and she said a bunch of stuff I couldn't hear but I remember hearing that she started talking about a boyfriend.  I tried throwing out the frame of "let just live in the moment."  At one point, I said, "I'm just enjoying having fun."  I threw out, "I don't want you to leave your boyfriend."

I determined that I couldn't keep up this pace until close.  I feared things were gonna die down.  I remember that black girl I was basically fingering last summer one the dance floor.  I thought I could last till close there and she lost buying temperature and I missed a pull.  If I had been in the same bar, I would have attempted a bathroom close.  Yeah, I had thought about the $20 attendant tip idea, but I thought my best move was to try to get her outside and then to my car. 

I told her, "Let's go outside for a second."  I knew she didn't smoke and I had told her I didn't as well.  Thinking back, maybe I should have said, "Come outside with me while I have a smoke."  Then, I could have kept escalating there and maybe she would have followed me.  She might not have remembered that I don't smoke. 

She was resisting this so I just said, "Let's go to the front."  I dragged her past the VIP bouncer and we stopped right by the entrance.  I started making out with her again.  She started to get into it, and then I tried to get her to go outside.  What I want to ask 2j is if I should have tried pulling on her arm a little harder.  A move might have been to carry her outside but I didn't think I was strong enough. 

I was trying to really pump her state up here but the bouncer said, "Come on guys."  It is tacky for the place to have two people making out like crazy at the entrance.  Remember that this is supposed to be a classier venue than most of the places around. 

I really have stones:
I managed to move her a little bit and I discovered there was this coat closet that was covered by a curtain.  It was roped off.  I pulled her in there.  This might have worked except she resisted and was standing by the curtain.  Maybe if I had lead her so it wasn't obvious we were there, I could have had time to get her comfortable.  All of a sudden I see the VIP bouncer and some drink girl standing in front of us and telling us we can't be there.  I thought for a second that I was gonna get kicked up.

The bouncer was actually cool.  He knew what was up and didn't want to screw it up but he had to get us out of there.  I remember because he wasn't being a dick about it and when I was apologizing he was smiling.  He then pointed out the direction the girl went. 

She had run off to the VIP section and off to the bathroom.  I found Nintendo and he was with some Latina girl.  He had a full beer that he didn't want and he said, "Here's a beer for your success with that set."  I drank that and told him what was up.  This is when he told me about the girls fingering each other. 

The next time I saw Huskie Girl, she was with the blonde and they were talking to the promoter guy. I thought something might have been up with the closet incident so I asked Huskie girl and she said everything was fine.

The promoter guy was cool.  I remember when I was grinding with Huskie girl, the blonde wanted attention.  I remember she turned Huskie girl and they started making out.  Then Huskie girl came back to me.  The blonde was also griding Huskie girl so she was sandwiched between us. 

I'm thinking now that if I had real stones, I should have tried to switch the blonde into the middle and escalated with them both, but it didn't even cross my mind at the time.  I remember while I was grinding my body with Huskie girl, I put my arms so I was touching the blondes hips, but she moved my hands so I'd have it on Huskie girl's body instead.

Anyway, the promoter guy saw the blonde kept interfering with my make out, so he had started to grind her and give her attention and that gave me the time to try the pull.

Let's try to pull them both:
Nintendo and I decided to try one last effort to pull them both.  It was closing time and lights had turned on.  I had seen the girls run off after talking to the promoter.  They went to the bathroom and Nintendo said he wouldn't be surprised if they were fingering each other in the bathroom.  While we were making our plan, we must have missed them walking by as we never did see them come out of the bathroom.  Nintendo even asked some girl coming out of the bathroom if the girls were in there and she went back to look and said they weren't. 

Closing thoughts:
Obviously, I was upset that I couldn't get the lay.  I'm still trying to figure out if there were a way to do it.  I let it bother me a bit too much on the way to the next bar.  Again, it's the curse that perfection is my standard.  Yeah, we messed up pulling Nympho, hot, bisexual girls, but I know I should be ecstatic about what happened.  In this club that I viewed as the final boss stage, and in this club that I avoided for that reason, I had an amazing night.  I'm still in massive state as I write this 10 hours later.  This will pay dividends for weeks.  On top of that, I'll always remember that look she gave me when I found her again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment