Monday, June 25, 2012

Drunk blonde slut stumbling in and Entitlement

Hot blonde shows up and we learn a lesson in entitlement:
In my last entry, I wrote about this pull I helped Nintendo get with this redhead.  I think the best lesson might have come from seeing this hot blonde friend come home after the bars. 

Here's the rest of the story:
As we were laying in bed, Onyx went through the blonde's facebook trying to see if she made any status updates since the club.  Recall that the blonde and another friend and had ditched Willow and Onyx at the club.  The blonde had driven them there and was staying at their place, yet the girls just told them they were running off with this promoter dude.  On top of that, they didn't even text updates on when they were coming home even though, Onyx would have to be up to let them in.

 I could see the blonde's pics as Onyx was going through her face book and could tell the blonde was hot.  Suddenly, Onyx got a call from her neighbor that we had run into outside.  She said another car had parked in the parking area.  Onyx realized it was the blonde and went outside.  Nintendo was awake and he said something like, "Let's get out of here." 
Me: Wait, you might be able to fuck this hot blonde.  I saw her facebook.  She coming in now.  Get up and when she walks in, start talking to her.  She'll be all drunk and probably wants to hook up.

He was tired but I got him up.  The blone stumbled in with her dress all hiked up.  Onyx told her, "Pull your skirt down, it's all hiked up." She was the typical hot blonde in a mini skirt that we'd see at the club.  She wasn't at hot as the girls from Friday, but she was surely a girl Nintendo and I would lust over at the club.  She was all wasted and definitely should not have driven home.  I was worried that she had bumped my car while parking.  She grabbed leftover pizza and looked like a raccoon scavenging through the garbage. 

I learned a quick lesson that I'm getting more comfortable with hot girls as I said, "Look at you scavenging that pizza! Lol!"  In the past, I wouldn't have said that because I would have been a little mesmerized by a hot blonde.  Even if I could talk to her calmly, which I probably could in the recent past, I wouldn't have been comfortable enough to make jokes and tease her.  Now I am. 

Nintendo was just sitting at the table saying nothing and then the blonde went off to the spare bedroom and went to bed.  I asked Nintendo in the car, "Why did you do anything?"
Nintedo: That girl didn't want to fuck.  When Onyx went outside to talk she probably said, "There are two guys in here.  I can fuck this Asian guy.  You can fuck this other guy if you want.  The blonde probably just got back from fucking some random guy. 

It hit me right there.  Yes, she just fucked some guy, and it was possibly that club promoter.  That or the friend fucked him.  That's why her skirt was all hiked up.  She fucked him and then drove home and was too drunk to pull her dress all the way back down. 

I'm not judging, I'm learning:
We made jokes about how the two other girls got all drunk and fucked two randoms guys at the club.  It sounds like we are judging, but we're not.  Obviously, we're trying to do the same thing. If anything, I'll admit to being a little bitter that it's so much easier for girls than guys, but at least I'm finally getting to the point that I can at least start doing it regularly myself.   If I weren't a dumbass and inexperienced, I could have fucked 3-4 new girls this week.  It was just eye opening seeing the blonde like this and knowing her back story.

You see, if we had seen her in the club, we probably would have been a little intimidated by her.  We're intimidated by a girl that's all messed up over some break up that she initiated; a girl that doesn't give a shit about her life and drives drunk and likely fucked the guy with no codom.  If we sarged or even pulled the girl, we might worry if she wanted to fuck us. 

On the other hand, you have us.  To use the Swinger quote, we have two "outgoing party guys."    We have two self actualized guys that are trying to improve ourselves in areas including women, money, inner game, fitness, and so on.  We're hitting up the club and having a blast.  We're doing things I could barely imagine possible.  We're getting comfortable talking to the hottest girls. 

We sometimes doubt if we are enough for some club girls and many of them are like this stumbling blonde.  To use Tyler's terms, "She on the booze and cigarette die."  This girl didn't look like she worked out and her life is set to be fucked up.  She's gonna get a DUI if she keep doing this, she's gonna look like shit when she's my age.

This experience has given me a good reference point for why I really should feel like I'm high value and the prize at the club and not doubt myself, especially when it comes to hot drunk, party girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment