Monday, July 4, 2011

Stupid kid standing in the street lighting fireworks

I came home early and this kid/teenager was lucky I was driving (completely sober) and not some random drunk person driving this holiday evening. He was squatting in the road with his bike next to him lighting some sparkler or fountain firework. The road is a two line road with a 35MPH speed limit. He was standing near the intersection in a green light and not paying attention that a car was coming as he was lighting his firework. I had to swerve to avoid him as you couldn't really seem him that well there.

I ended up calling the nonemergency police line to report him. I don't want him to get in trouble. I just wanted a squad to go there and check it out so the idiot will go home. I even said at the end of the call that I don't want the kid to get hit by a car by being stupid with his fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment