Monday, July 25, 2011

On and off FB

I was gonna make a post on here but I never got around to it about the FB situation. I knew she must have been banging some dude as she normally texts me at least once a week wanting to hook up. It didn't really bother me, but then I texted her about hanging out last week. She said that it probably wasn't a good idea to hang out because she said that we couldn't have sex anymore. She said she liked this guy and it didn't seem right to continue to hook up with me.

I got a surprise Saturday when she wanted me to pick her up on my way home from the clubs. That was cool as I worried for a bit that I wasn't gonna get any guaranteed sex for awhile. I didn't let it bother me too much cause I know that my game keeps improving.

I later found out that she had gone back to this loser guy she was hanging out with before. The thing is that I'm glad she's lusting over him and not me as I don't want a relationship anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment