Saturday, July 16, 2011

Quick makeouts aren't that hard

Today was another example of how sarging cures all. My life has been screwed up this week and I was a little worried that I might have a shitty night. I hadn't been out since Saturday plus I've been dealing with all this crap the whole week. Seagull and I went out to our usual spot and two other wings showed up for a bit during the night.

We had to chug our free drinks since we got there about 15 minutes before the free drink cutoff. I'm sure the alcohol helped me get started. As usual, when I'm drunk, I open more aggressively on the dance floor. The reference experiences I'm getting from that will continue to help me open on the dance floor better while sober. Early on, I was dancing with this hot Latina girl but when I tried to escalate, she kept pushing me off. I danced with her and her friends for like 2 songs and then I went to work other sets.

Quick make out:

I had opened this blonde with a hat at some point in the night but it was a short set. I was standing in my usual high traffic spot near the end of the night when I saw her walking. I stopped her and we started dancing immediately. She was grinding on my from the start, so I started escalating. I brought her really close and then I made this dominant move of holding the back of her neck as I went for the kiss. She kissed me. I pulled back and then I kissed her again and we made out for a little bit. When I pulled back, she said she had to go outside.

This is where I screwed up. I need more experience with this late night quick make out stuff. I think my little bit of hesitation screwed things up. The first thing I said was, "Are you coming back?" She said that she was and then I kissed her again. Then she said she had to go outside again.

I wonder if I should have made out with her more. If we had been by the wall, I could have done the aggressive wall make out but we were standing far from a wall. I give myself credit for saying, "Let go out. Smoke time." I grabbed her hand and started to lead her and she resisted a bit and then I just let her walk off. Fuck.

I'm thinking I shouldn't have had that bit of hesitation. I needed to get her into the make out and then said, "Let's get out of here" and tried to pull her. Anything to throw it out there would have been good. I could have said, "I'm gonna go home and have some drinks and watch a movie. You should come." Anything like that.

Just a mind fuck:

I've written this before, but over the past three weeks, I see how only my mind was holding me back from getting more kiss closes and make outs in the past. Over the years, I've missed out on so many sets that could have gone farther. I see I can kiss girls really early in the set, especially if it's at the end of the night when most girls are drunk. I should mention that after this set, I started grinding with a hot Polish girl. I kept going for the kiss, but she wouldn't go for it, and eventually went away. I have to say that it feels so much better to go for it even when I'm rejected than to be scared like I usually was all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment