Sunday, July 31, 2011

Girls is smiling & giving strong eye contact but then tells some guy I'm following her

Posted this on RSD too.

Last night I went out solo and had several breakthroughs. As I was writing my reports for myself on my blog, I remember a situation that I haven't quite figured out. I was a club. It was around halfway through the night. I stopped this girl that was walking by. I do this with strong intent. I'll physically grab their arm while I'm talking. The girl stopped and I was up on her immediately. She was smiling and the eye contact was strong. She was looking up, and there was this ripped Filipino guy and some girl. I thought the girl was her friend so I said "Hey, that's my cousin. (It wasn't my actual cousin) " They asked how my target and I knew each other and she said, "We just met."

I wish I could remember her exact words. She had backed away, but she was still smiling and looking at me. It was like she was trying to walk away but then she stopped. What she said was something like, "There's something about you I like" but it wasn't those exact words.

She said she was getting a drink. I said, "Let's go to the bar." I grabbed her hand and lead her over there . It was like 10 feet away. She asked if I was buying her a drink. I said, "I'm taking you to the bar." Then I said, "You should be buying me a drink. I already got two free shots today (that was true)."

We were at the bar waiting for the bartender. I kept talking with her. Every time she looked at me, she was smiling and giving me insane eye contact. I had held her hand but then dropped it. I put my arm around her. There was some silence and then she walked around to another spot at the bar. I thought she was trying to get closer to where the bartender was.

This is where she got weird. When I got up to her, she was still smiling and gazing into my eyes. I put my arm around her and she said something like, "Why do you keep touching me?" I've gotten that before but she was still smiling and holding eye contact. When girls have said that before that were pissed, I could tell they were mad.

I let go and kept trying to talk. Then, she moved by some guy and started talking to him. I walked over and she gazing right into my eyes. I swear she was still smiling but it seems weird that she would be after what she said. She said, "This guy keeps following me."

I was like, "WTF?" I shrugged and just walked away.

I don't know if I was being creepy. It felt like it at the end but again, her facial expressions and eye contact didn't match. I've creeped girls out before so I know what it looks like. They don't keep smiling and looking into my eyes. They get a pissed off look in their eyes, or they run off, or they tell me to get away from them or say very firmly, "Don't touch me!"

In the beginning, it seemed like it was totally on. When she almost walked away and I plowed, it was as if I could see that internal battle happening inside her b/w logic and emotion. She was cool with me taking her to the bar. Then, I don't know what was going on or how I screwed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment