Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Scavenging like a Bullhead

I don't even know why I'm including it, except that it's amusing in a self depreciating way. I took the Metra into the city as Seagull said he could drop me off since he was gonna stay by his brother's place in the suburbs. I drank two pitchers of beer. I ended up wanting to eat even though I had gotten a Subway sandwich prior to going to Joe's. People around us kept ordering pizza. I didn't want to waste the money to get a pizza but I wanted some pizza.

I ended up scavenging like a bullhead. I used to have "Bullhead" on my license plate was that was one of the few fish I could catch consistently as a kid. Bullhead scavenge on the bottom for food. When the Bulls game finished, I walked around trying to find some pizza that people were gonna throw out. I found this seated set of 2 guys and 2 girls. They had half a pizza sitting at their table. I kept waiting for them to leave and Seagull was getting impatient cause he wanted to sarge.

Just as we were about to give up, all four got up. Before they were even twenty feet away I sat down at the table and started eating the pizza. This bus boy came in and asked if he could take it away but I told him we were eating it. Seagull even had a few slices.

It amuses me that I scavenged like a Bullhead. Some people would look down upon this behavior but whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment