Thursday, May 12, 2011

Latina Nurse is back?

I stopped talking to her cause she turned into a total flake around October of next year. We'd talk about meeting up and then she'd just flake out. Of course, then I disappeared around Christmas anyway. I remember that I included her in a "Merry Christmas" mass text and she responded saying she wanted me to call her and wanted to hang out. I just blew it off cause I was still in hibernation mode. A couple of weeks ago, I just decided to text her out of the blue cause I was out sarging again. I did like hanging out with her and I wanted some more options anyway. We finally met up last night.

I had mentioend meeting up last week but I waited until Tuesday to text her as I have been busy. She wanted to meet Wednesday. I actually thought there was a good chance she'd flake. She kept calling and texting me after we decided to meet up so I knew she was gonna make it this time. I set up a time and just planned to be late cause she's usually late anyway. I rolled in a half hour late and it turns out she was actually gonna be ready on time.

I was wondering how I was gonna kino escalate with her since I hadn't met up with her in like six months. I went to give her a hug and she kissed me on the lips right away. I had brought beers so I'd have an excuse to go to her place but then she told me her older brother was staying there tonight. I told her we could bring the beers up anyway. She felt awkward about it but I got her to go up cause I pointed out that we are in our 30's and not teenagers anymore. It was a good sign when she said, "We just can't do massages or be intimate when he's there."

We had a beer and appetizer at this bar near her place. I tried to push her coming to my place. I actually thought I was gonna do it, but then she said she had to walk her dog. We ended up walking him but then she didn't want to drive all the way to my place. I had also mentioned getting this macaroni and cheese pizza at Mad Mark's, but she said we should do it next week.

I had met her brother earlier and given him a beer. When we got back from walking the dog, he was asleep. I could hear him snoring. We sat on the couch and I tried to escalate. She turned me on more than usual cause she had this skirt on. I have always seen her wearing pants. I kissed her and escalated, but she would let me pull her tits out. I guess it's understandable that she felt uncomfortable that her brother was sleeping in the other room.

She is going on vacation Thursday and she said she had a lot of stuff to do. She had to do laundry, pack, and clean a bit. I ended up leaving early. We kissed and I put her arms around me. I don't know if it was a good idea or not, but I looked her in the eye and said, "How come we never hooked up?"

We've messed around a bit but we never actually had sex. It's been obvious that she wanted it in the past but maybe it's her Catholic upbringing holding her back. I guess I'll get a real chance to make this happen next week. That is, if she doesn't turn into a flake again...

No comments:

Post a Comment