Thursday, June 30, 2011

Black girl was grabbing my cock

As I was eating McDonald's after the bar, I thought about how screwed up at least 3 good lay prospects ever the past 2-3 weeks. It's like a comedy of errors. My game is good in many ways, but I have two things to blame for not getting new girls. First, is that I lack field experience with this late game stuff and with girls wanted me so quickly. The second problem is the inner game problem that my reality has to catch up with what has been happening.

I wrote before that if I had the usual decently long 1-2 hour set that I've pulled in the past, I'll have no problem. Instead, I had that chubby blonde that didn't really want me with the black guy and the girl that totally wanted him. I still think I would have gotten laid if I hadn't second guessed myself at the very end. Then, I had that tall, attractive black girl that wanted to get a cheap hotel. Part of that was the money issue as well. Then I had tonight.

I met up with Vinny at McGee's and I ate two dollar burgers. I opened the only real set there. Vinny disappointed me by not coming up to wing. I stopped the set a few minutes in and went to get him and he couldn't come. Then, he said he was watching the girls and he could tell they weren't interested. I told him, "No shit. I just talked to them for a few minutes. It's not always on, but you can turn that around." As I said before, he suffers from that natural syndrome where he only go for and gets girls that give him approach invitation or IOI's.

That being said, Vinny is usually outgoing and comes and wings. Tonight, he just seemed out of state. I think it's because his main girlfriend is coming in this week. He just seemed different when we were out today. We left McGees and went to Kincaid's. That place is solid for Wednesdays with $1 beers and a ton of girls.

Train set:
I almost never open at the train station or on the train but I should do it more often. Kincaid's is right by the brown line. The southbound service to the loop was done for the night so I had to go north and then catch the Red Line. As I got up to the platform, there was this cute brunette sitting there. As soon as I saw her, I opened her. I then sat on the bench but not close to her as not to startle her. The train pulled up too early. This set would have been something if I had 15 minutes to work her. I didn't sit by her on the train but I kept talking. It was hard to hear so I sat next to her. I actually tried to get her to come to an after hours place but it was no go. What I didn't try to do was try to go home with her. She mentioned she was going home. Yeah, it was unlikely to work, but a weakness in my game is I don't ask girls directly to come over or for me to go over. I'm gonna work on that more this weekend.

The really aggressive girl's friend:

I had some warm up sets at several venues before I walked into Leg Room. I circled around and ran into this large black girl with blondish hair. I opened her and started dancing with her. She was liking it and was getting into it. She even started grinding with me about 30 secs in. Her friend was way thinner and more attractive. She was about a 7: not really attractive but not bad either. She came up trying to get me to buy drinks and of course, I wouldn't do it. I kept talking to the large girl and the friend came back with a drink that looked like a white Russian. She complained how it cost $11. Damn. Glad I didn't chump out and buy drinks. (BTW, I saw the bisexual girl on the sidewalk as I was walking into Leg Room. She was with some black guy. I should have said hi but she was so far away that I would have had to jog over to catch up and I just went into the bar instead).

The birthday girl got tired and wanted to sit down. I lead her to a table. We sat down. About a minute later, the same friend came over. Now, I hate being drunk because I can't remember the exact sequence of events.

Grabbing my cock and talking about eating pussy:

I remember the friend came up. I remember putting my arm around her at some point. She started pushing me to buy drinks and I just said, "I don't buy girls drinks. They usually buy me drinks." I remember having that strong eye contact moment. It's funny how I can just hold eye contact and be so chill. I can only remember one time in the last month when I actually got nervous with eye contact and that was this tall girl with an really beautiful face and body in Wrigley.

I remember her saying some shit like, "You wouldn't even buy a drink if I grabbed your cock."

I remember her grabbing my cock after saying that and one time afterward. I pushed her hand away at one point. I think the second time I said, "If you're gonna be grabbing me, I'm gonna be grabbing your tit."

She started to ask me if like to eat pussy. I just smiled and shrugged. This is where she was over the top. She said, "I'm good at eating pussy." She mentioned some other friend that was there (I couldn't see her) and asked if I would enjoy eating that friend's pussy. I asked if she would. She said she already had.

Being chill helped me:
I gotta talk to Fatty about how to handle this whole situation as he has more experience with actual Ghetto black girls. The only black girls I've dealt with have been educated or grew up in the suburbs. Girls that grew up in the hood are different and Fatty has dealt with them a lot. When she was talking sexual stuff at first, I know the right move was to be unreactive. Style recommended just saying, "Respect" when girls would just throw outrageous sexual comments out of nowhere.

When she started grabbing my cock, I did one right thing by grabbing her tit. She was cool with it. Where I screwed up is I obviously should have started escalating more.

Seriously, WTF?!:
My failure tonight is just a sign of a larger problem. At first, I thought the girl was just messing around, but when she's grabbing my cock, letting me grab her tit, and talking about fucking, she was being serious. She was high buying temperature and I've never been with a girl that acted like this around me. Thinking back, I was like a deer in the headlights at some point. I had to have frustrated her by being to chill.

After she had grabbed my cock once, I remember our faces being close together as we were holding eye contact. I could have made out with her there and then started escalating quickly.

Seriously?! I titled this section that because I don't know what else I want a girl to do. I'm not gonna get girls to be more forward that what happened to me tonight. It bothers me that I didn't try to escalate more this set. I'm gonna continue to screw up lays if I don't work on fixing what's holding me back.

I Need More instant make out attempts:
When Kincaid's was closing, I went around trying to fast escalate but I didn't even get in the position I normally do where I hug the girl and go for the make out. I had some decent attempts at the end of the night with pulling girls in while dancing. I just didn't go for any instant make out or even quick make outs and that is the massive sticking point that I should work on the next few days. If I can get that down, it will really advance my game to the point of following through and getting more pulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment