Sunday, June 12, 2011

Field experience helps in the future

I feel much better about last night because I realize that I, of course, was looking at the night the wrong way. I flinched at the last second, but that just means I'm more likely not to do that in a future set. I always have to remember that going out is about practicing the skill set. I get experience by pushing comfort levels and escalating the interaction. I should be happy that I set up a dual pull with some random natural with a girl that wasn't even that into me.

I thought about that Cinco de Mayo set. I feel confident that when I again am in a future that's on, I will be comfortable leading the interaction to a pull. Again, the lesson is if I could do it in this case, then of course I'm gonna be able to do it again when the girl is all over me.

That's how this game works, though. You gain reference experiences every time you go out. Sometimes you get success, i.e. sex, but even if you don't, what you learn helps you in future sets. As I've said many times, sarging often feels like the movie "Groundhog Day." You find yourself in a lot of similar situation and screwing them up in the past or doing stuff right in the situations means you'll be more confident and comfortable dealing with them in the future. You're also more likely to make the right moves.

In just the past two weeks, I've really begun to realize how fruitful this street game really can be and I've just started messing around with this. It amazes me how this wasn't even in my reality till just a few weeks ago. I can only imagine the success I'm going to see as I get better and better at these late night street pulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment