Thursday, April 23, 2015

Seeing the missed opportunities every night

The Minnesota girl from the last report was decently high buying temperature.  I feel like I'm on the verge of a breakthrough because the game/the matrix is opening up to me.  Until lately, I'd waste my time trying to force myself to keep opening or to maintain a good state.  The past few days, I seem to notice more important things, like when girls are high buying temperature.

I was being overly dramatic with the last post.  I do realize the same lesson I've been hammering into my head for the past two weeks.  These a re good problems to have.  It sure beats getting busted out all night or spending half the night standing around in self doubt.  We were active throughout the night, and I didn't really have an extended period where my state crashed or I felt like I should be opening something.

The funny thing is that the girl from last Thursday seems eager to meet up on Friday.  I don't really like to set up Day 2's on Friday or Saturday because those are the best night to sarge.  I'm making an exception because this girl is off on Thursdays and Fridays only and she's a single mother so I need to take advantage of when she can meet.  My plan is to calibrate based on how the Day 2 is going.  If I think the chances of a lay are good, I'll hang with her all night and try to pull her to my place.  If it doesn't seem like it's going to happen Friday, I'll cut it short and sarge.

The lesson from tonight is too keep doing the good things I'm doing but to keep working on my sticking points.  I still think Tuesday and Wednesday could have been a hell of a lot more interesting if I just went that extra step.

No comments:

Post a Comment