Saturday, April 3, 2010

I need to improve but maybe I'm too hard on myself

I've been thinking about the last two times I went out sarging. I've had some quick makeouts happen but then I write then I'm not escalating enough. I realize that I need to put things in perspective. Obviously I've improved and these things that have been happening to me are evidence of my improvement. I guess I try to blow off those makeouts because they weren't with the hottest chicks.

That's where I can improve. I can start having wild crazy times with the girls I really want. I'm doing most of the stuff right that I need to do. I just need a little more confidence to really escalate and I need to have that closer mentality.

As I was laying in bed last night, I was thinking that maybe I need to take on the old MM challenge of trying to kiss close every set. I find that I am spinning my wheels far too often. I think that forcing myself to go for kiss closes will help me to have a real goal in mind. Sure, I have the goal in the back of my head that I want to go home with the girl but I'm just slowly and sometimes not really going towards that goal. Kissing the girl and making out with her is the first step. I skip over opening and creating attraction as that happens automatically now.

If I work for the kiss close, I'm going to get busted out more often than if I just play it safe. So what? That's a good thing. I'm screening for the girls that are DTF now and I'll learn calibration. Sure, eventually, it would be good to learn to balance the sexual tension and kiss at the exact moments that will best lead to the SNL, but in the meantime I should just be kissing as quickly as possible to learn the skill set.

I still look upon this challenge with a little trepidation but I think the time is right. When I first heard of this kiss close challenge several years ago, it sounded totally crazy. I couldn't believe how it could even be possible. Now, I can see how it can happen and I actually hurt my chances by not making it happen more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment