Sunday, April 4, 2010

HB bear hugged me on opener and later I have to grind her with a guy and pull her off him!

I think G summed up are evening well on the way back from Cadillac Ranch. He said that he used to play high school football and tonight he felt like he did after a good game. He felt that he gave his full effort in sarging and despite us not pulling any girls, he had fun and felt content. I saw G really turn himself on in a way I haven't seen in awhile. To start off, he opened a set at Barleycorn before I even did which is hard to do. Then, at Caddy, I saw him open these two hot brunettes on dance floor and start dancing and grinding with them. He was even instrumental in something crazy that happened to me tonight.

As for me, I felt like I had given my full effort too. As you'll see in this report, I made the extra effort in situations where I would have just given up in the past. At Barleycorn, after we got upstairs, I forced myself to open sets that I would have shied away from in the past. I'm talking about sets where I see girls that I found really hot. In the past, I would have told myself, "Naw, I don't want to do that set as they are too hot for me." Tonight, I went and opened them.

Barleycorn was more of a warm up as we didn't spend that much time there. Herschey was out with us for a bit but he had to get home early. The highlight of Barleycorn was when I opened this cute, but slightly chubby, blonde. I felt I had her state pumped right away so I moved her to the dance floor. I ended up losing her there. The lesson I think I learned is that I need to pull them there for a few songs and then pull them off. Plus, she might have been engaged as I remember feeling a ring when I was spinning her on the dance floor.

Did you know they were trying to save me from you?
This hot brunette stated the obvious to me. I opened this 2-set that had this really cute brunette with a pale face. She was a cool chick who even recognized that my cats are ragdolls. The set tried to shit test me at the beginning. They tried telling me they were lesbians and they even kissed in front of me. I just laughed. I chatted with the group and then focused on my target.

At one point, the two other girls said that they were going outside. They asked her if she wanted to come. She told them she was fine and she stayed with me. Of course, I recognized what happened but for some reason she verbalized what I already knew, "Did you know they were trying to save me from you but I didn't let them?"

Obviously that's a huge IOI. The friend eventually came by and G happened to walk up at the same time. He did a great job with the friend. She was pleasant but cold to me but by the end of the brief interaction, he had gotten her to open up. My target thought we were really cool guys and she offered to help hook us up with any of the girls at the bar. As she said that, her phone rang and I could tell she was talking to someone at the venue as she said, "Are you here?" Some dude walked up. It was obviously her boyfriend and it all made sense with what she was saying.

Still, I have to admit it feels great to get evidence of your PUA skills. Ultimately, you're supposed to believe in your value and just put yourself out there and not care about the outcome, but it still feels good sometimes to have girls give you props like this one did.

HBBeer hugged me like a Teddy bear within 15 seconds of meeting her!:

How the hell can I not believe in myself when it seems like every night, I'm writing about some chick coming onto me almost instantly after I start talking to her?! Never in my dreams before I began this sarging journey would I have believed this stuff would happen to me! The crazy thing is that I realize that this is just the beginning. Even wilder stuff lies ahead and I believe that I'll have crazy fclose stories.

G and I were standing by this table and I saw a 2-set walk by me. G just stopped them somehow. I told him afterward how it's hard to stop moving sets like that. You have to really be alpha in your body language and voice to get a set to stop. G introduced me to the girl he stopped. I then introduced myself to the friend. She heard my name wrong and I corrected her and told her my usual, "It's Teddy. Picture a Teddy Bear by my face and you'll never forget my name!"

She then lunged at me and gave me a really strong hug and she said, "Oh, Teddy. Like a Teddy Bear I can hug!"

Obviously, I can tell it's on. I remember holding her hand and maintaining strong eye contact with her. I talk to her for a bit and I remember her telling me that they were there for her friend's fiance's birthday. Whoops! I guess G picked the wrong girl. I remember telling HBBeer that I like her energy and I spun her around. She was really into it and then she tried to come close to me after the spin. I think she was trying to hug me again. I didn't expect it and she ran into my drink and half of the beer spilled on her shirt.

I know some girls would have been really pissed and made a big scene. HBBeer was totally cool. I laughed at first and then apologized. I ran to the bar and grabbed some napkins and starting wiping her dry. She thanked me and then I told her, "You know that that was your fault?" She agreed and then saw my beer. "Is that what's left of your beer? Let me get you another one."

I told her that she could get me one later. We started talking briefly but then the friend starting walking away saying they had to grab a smoke. HBBeer claimed she would be back but I knew how club game works.

Cockblock friend must be trying to hook her up with this other guy:
I told G to look out for the girls as I'm not very observant and I know I'll miss them. He pointed out that they were out on the dance floor grinding with some dudes. At the time I was like, "Fuck! That was on. What do I do?" I thought about it for like ten seconds and then I realized that I had to try to pull her off that dude.

We opened some more sets. Nothing really clicked. I saw HBBeer and the friend on the stage. I decided to get on the dance floor so I'd be in state and so I could plan my move. Later, I see them come off and she's dancing with this dude again.

Yes, I started grinding on her trying to pull her off the dude:
I wrote that "I'm beginning to believe" in an earlier blog entry. I almost amaze myself when I think about the confidence I had to do what I ended up doing on the dance floor. I think part of it due to that "fury" RSD Tim says he gets from blowouts, and also from when he totally desires a girl.

I saw her dancing with the guy. I walked up and I grabbed her hand. I said her name and turned her towards me. The guy wasn't a total chode because he didn't just give up. My theory is that she was some social circle friend that HBBeer's female friend was trying to hook her up with. The guy was really grinding her but I moved in and start grinding her too. He's behind her so he had my favorite dance floor position but I tried to do my best. I got close to her and am grinding her but at times I had to dodge his hands. He was moving his hands around her waist and if I hadn't been careful, my crotch would've rubbed up on his hands. I guess that could be an AMOG move to get him away but I didn't try it.

As I'm dancing I remember telling myself that I needed to show I'm more alpha that this guy. I decide to do that by spinning her. Also, I thought of Playersupreme's video: I had my arm one her shoulder and slightly around her back and the lower part of her neck. I started moving her body with how I felt the beat. I felt that she'd have to notice that dude was just along for the ride in this interaction and I was being more dominant.

Fergie's "Clumsy" might have been an appropriate song. I remember I spun her one time and she ran into me again. I just laughed. I finally got her to turn around. I had tried several times to turn her around but she'd think I was spinning her and she'd wind up facing me again. I liked when I had her facing him because I could grind her ass with my crotch. I gotta admit I'm starting to like that position a ton.

Victory snatched away by the cockblock friend:
I must have been doing something right because I eventually got her off the dude. (I got this feeling of content spreading throughout my body as I think about what I did on the dance floor. I need to access that part of me more often when I'm out. Though I was in a totally new situation, I felt like I was in the matrix. I could see what was going on. I knew what I had to do. I had the confidence and total belief that it was going to work, and it did.) I remember I spun her again, and I walked a few steps back. I had her really close to me and had my arms around her. The dude finally realized defeat and backed off.

Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to bask in my glory. Her friend comes again and pulls her away by saying they are going outside for a smoke.

Pulling her away from that guy and some new guy:

Right after I got cockblocked is when I saw G grinding up on this hot, thin brunette. He looked like the man when he was doing it and I felt like he had really turned on his game. I was going to go help him but I saw some other guy start working on the other girl. I worked some sets on my own.

Later, I saw HBBeer talking to two dudes. One of them was probably the dance floor guy but I wasn't totally sure as I really hadn't looked at his face when I was grinding with her and him. I walked up and pull her about fifteen feet away. I had my arms around her. I gave her some IOI about how I liked how much fun she was but wanted to get talk to her more. She tells me that she's leaving soon. I hate phone numbers but I decide to take it anyway. She checked to see if I spelled her name right and she confirmed the number so it could be real. I texted later on but I'll try calling it Sunday.

The Real Matrix Move:
I think I screwed that up. I thought she was leaving as she had her coat on. I feel like maybe that guy had better game than I thought as I saw her later on still talking to him. It was two guys though so I still don't understand that situation. Maybe it was some guy friends of her friend's fiance and that would explain why they had such an in. In some ways, I think my mistake was I never really got to befriend the engaged friend. I never really had a chance as the only other times I saw them after the initial interaction was on the dance floor.

Instead of taking the number, in retrospect, I see another alternative that would have been even trickier. I could have walked up to her and the two guys. Instead of trying to pull her away, I could have just come in and showed dominance over the two guys. That really would have pumped her state up. I can think of two paths there. One is that I could just run game on her with those dude standing there. I know that when I do it right, my voice and material just turns guys into spectator mode. I've done it by accident to my wings so I've seen that I have that affect. If the guys didn't just stand there in spectator mode, I could slightly tool them with the methods I know well. I could pat them on the back with the "Cool guy" line. I could use move overt TD AMOG lines. I could befriend the 2nd dude.

I actually like my move at the time because I just pulled her away and didn't have to deal with all that minefield BS. I really wished I didn't just settle for the number. When she said she was leaving, I mentioned going to Denny's but not very convincingly. As I'm finishing this section, I recognize that I could have just plowed through that. She told me she was leaving. I could have number closed her and just kept plowing with material until a friend literally pulled her away.

Final Thoughts:
I think I did the best I could in a complex situation. I did some crazy stuff that I wouldn't have done in the past. I can feel great about that. In the past, this field report would have been me talking about how I wished I would have done something more with HBBeer after she gave me those high buying temperature IOI's when I met her. I'm going to have more confidence after tonight in general when I'm out. Also, this will show up in some Groundhog day effect. What I mean is what I've mentioned in several entries in the past. These sarging situations inevitably repeat themselves. I always recognize how past situations gave me the experience to deal with the repeat situation correctly at some future point.

No comments:

Post a Comment