Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm beginning to believe

It turns out I read Latina Nurse correctly. For whatever reason, she wants me now, though that didn't prevent her from kicking me out instead of letting me sleep over. It's probably better this way anyway as I'll get better rest here at home.

Earlier on the evening, On the way to Latina Nurse's place, I set up a Day2 with this girl from awhile back. She was the one who flaked the day before I went up to Minneapolis for the Vikings game. That's how long ago that was. I actually had stopped texting her for awhile as I had been busy working on other girls. I text her on Sunday and her replies made it seem like she finally wanted to meet up. I called her and she picked up and we are supposed to meet on Friday. I think it's 50/50 whether she flakes or not, but I'm already prepared either way. I have some friends meeting me that Friday and I'm going to sarge after the Day2.

I feel like things are finally falling into place. The only problem is that meeting up with these girls takes too much time away from work. That's one reason why I want to get my SNL game down. After Sunday's breakthroughs, I think I'm going to continue to progress.

I titled this post with "I'm beginning to believe" as a reference to the movie "The Matrix." I finally am starting to believe in my PUA skills. I think back to that hot brunette I was dancing with Sunday and I believe I can have that now too. The change is that the quality of the girls I've been getting into my life hasn't be all that great. I began to believe I could get some girls, but now I believe I can get some really attractive girls too.

Let me just end this by saying if I develop my current prospects into some MLTR's, I can only imagine how much confidence I'm going to have when I'm out practicing cold approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment