Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spiritual connection?

..A few weeks ago, I talked about meeting a blonde when I was out in the suburbs with my friends. I met her right around closing time and we had a short conversation. I remember she seemed high buying temperature at the time and even then I felt like we had a deep conversation in that short time we talked. I took her number quickly as we all were getting rushed out of the bar as it was closed.

I didn't expect much to come out of it as that is the nature of night game. Sometimes, you think you have a connection with a girl and it turns out she was just drunk and doesn't even remember you.

I remember I texted her the first time and she asked something like, "Who is this?"

I passed that test and somehow, we started exchanging really long texts. We talked about some a lot of deep topics. I have less than five people that I can have these deep conversations about spirituality, life, and happiness so it was a pleasant surprise that this girl has become on of them.

Last night, we finally talked on the phone for the first time and we talked for over two hours. She reluctantly had to go as it was really late for her.

I'm hoping we can meet up in person soon. I don't see how sparks can't fly when we actually hang out.

Part of me didn't even want to write this entry. I suppose part of it is that irrational fear that I'm somehow going to jinx it by writing about it. I know that's not true though.

Maybe the real reason I haven't wanted to write about it is that both don't want to get my hopes up and hype this up for myself and I also don't want to get one-itis.

I know that the answer is I just have enjoy this for what it is so far and see what happens. I supposed it's okay to indulge the thought that there might be some deeper connection here. That's a feeling I haven't had in about a year and a half.

I'm still out there working other options and I think I'll avoid the dreaded PUA curse of one-itis. In fact, in just a few hours, I'm having dinner with Latina Nurse and I think this time she's done playing games. She actually calls me now and she picks up the phone just about every time I call. It's like something clicked in her head and now she wants me. I still suspect she might have been dating someone before. I suppose if things going the right way, I'll get the real story soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment